League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome GrandadB as the new owner of Los Angeles!

By Beers - League Admin
10/07/2020 3:17 am
GrandadB has just joined the league as the owner of Los Angeles. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome GrandadB as the new owner of Los Angeles!

By Damion
10/07/2020 6:31 am
Welcome here

By GrandadB
10/07/2020 11:42 am
Thanks! looking forward to making the Rams competitive, immediately, lol. Ive never seen a better set of WRs in place, QB Cruz is going to love the new offense gameplan, play selection. The Rams won 4 games last season under the Ai manager/coach, they will be a much different team this season, GL all.

By GrandadB
10/10/2020 3:25 pm
Well, there's no GG thread in this league and most comments/posts are in German, that's fine. So, for now, I will just post in my welcome thread, lol.

GPreseasonG Hondo/Ravens. Am really pleased with the rapid progress of the revamped Rams roster, especially versus a playoff level team. cheers!

By Damion
10/11/2020 8:40 am
GrandadB wrote:
Well, there's no GG thread in this league and most comments/posts are in German, that's fine. So, for now, I will just post in my welcome thread, lol.

GPreseasonG Hondo/Ravens. Am really pleased with the rapid progress of the revamped Rams roster, especially versus a playoff level team. cheers!

There is a tread, just not the same like in other Leagues.
https://german-nfl-league.myfootballnow.com/forums/3/334?page=1#869

You can write a Statement of your Team, with your goals etc and after your games you can write if you want

By GrandadB
10/11/2020 9:10 am
Thanks Damion, in the leagues that I admin, the GG Thread is a sticky and changed out every season, makes it a lot easier for players to use. cheers!

By GrandadB
10/11/2020 9:15 am
BTW, the Rams logo and jersey/helmet color is way out of date, would like to update to match uniform/logo below next season if ok.