League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Draft

By Slammin706
1/12/2024 10:26 pm
So, my team priorities are Cornerback, TE, some young WRs, and a backup QB. I put a majority of players I am interested in on my draft list, I am not able to pick due to being busy today and yesterday and this game drafts no things I need besides a QB despite me setting my priority positions, please explain and give tips for the draft.

Re: Draft

By warrior462
1/13/2024 9:33 am
Gessner was a fantastic pick for you, you should be very happy to have him.

I don't use anything other than the manual priority list for drafting. If you can't be around for a pick, fill that with at least as many guys as there are picks before yours, order them the best you can, and you'll always get the guy you wanted most. If you are letting the system be involved in your process in any way, it will find a way to screw it up.

By Infinity on Trial
1/13/2024 12:25 pm
Slammin706 wrote:
So, my team priorities are Cornerback, TE, some young WRs, and a backup QB. I put a majority of players I am interested in on my draft list, I am not able to pick due to being busy today and yesterday and this game drafts no things I need besides a QB despite me setting my priority positions, please explain and give tips for the draft.

I would be very concerned about your QB1. Given his relatively low accuracy, I don't think he belongs on a roster. His intelligence is also a red flag.

The guy you drafted will be a big upgrade, but may not several seasons to unlock his potential accuracy. You could also gamble on Otero, given his high volatility, but that's a longshot.

Among FAs, Jack Daniels might be your best option.

By Sm0kE
1/13/2024 12:30 pm
Saturday Evening, Jack Daniels.. what could possibly go wrong? :D