League Forums

Main - Off-Topic

Hallo

By OffensiveTaco
5/18/2021 10:13 pm
Hello all, I was just wondering, for reasons of forum posts and other forms of communication, what can I do to understand the rich German dialect ?
After reading most of the posts, I just can’t understand what people are saying, any tips?

Re: Hallo

By Beers - League Admin
5/19/2021 1:23 am
It was mostly about the fact that we look together to make sure that the rules (player weight, etc.) are adhered to.

Since it becomes too much for one player to check that, we have several specific users who do this.
In the forum we just let each other know that the rules are mostly being adhered to or that a manager has been written to to correct it.

By OffensiveTaco
5/19/2021 8:52 am
Oh I see, I was just asking because it would be nice to understand if somebody texted that my team sucked that I'd be able to understand that instead of not being able to understand that LOL

By OffensiveTaco
5/19/2021 8:52 am
I do enjoy the occasional smack talk every now and then you know oh, it would be interesting in German

By setherick
5/20/2021 11:48 am
OffensiveTaco wrote:
I do enjoy the occasional smack talk every now and then you know oh, it would be interesting in German

Don't rely on Google translate. It translates "your team sucks" into something that isn't forum appropriate.