League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Trades und Draft

By GrandadB
7/05/2021 5:13 pm
Sie fragen sich nur, wie der Rest der AFC mit den Pats und Broncos konkurrieren will? Pats wiederholten sich fast als LC und haben die Nummer 1 in diesem Entwurf, zusammen mit einer 1.30. Broncos haben 5 Erstrunden-Picks im nächsten Draft und haben mehr als 14 Spiele pro Saison gewonnen.

Trading 101, vermeiden Sie den Handel mit Teams, zu denen Sie versuchen, aufzuholen, insbesondere in Ihrer Abteilung und Konferenz.

Es gibt eine Menge Angst vor Exploits in dieser Liga, was ist mit Handelsausbeutung?

(just wondering how the rest of the AFC expects to compete with the Pats and Broncos? Pats almost repeated as LC, and have the #1 pick in this draft, along with a 1.30. Broncos have 5 first round picks next draft, have won 14+ games per season. Trading 101, avoid trading with teams you are trying to catch up to, especially in your division and conference.

There's a lot of angst about exploits in this league, what about trade exploitation?)

Re: Trades und Draft

By GrandadB
7/05/2021 6:04 pm
Hier ist der brillante Handel von KC, der den Pats die 1.1-Auswahl gab. Glauben Sie, dass dies ein Win/Win-Deal für beide oder einseitig ist?

(Here's the brilliant trade by KC that gave the Pats the 1.1 selection. Do you think this is a win/win deal for both or lopsided? ) IMHO, very lopsided and hurts the other teams in the AFC who are playoff competitors.

Completed Trade: New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs

By Beers - League Admin
5/02/2021 3:28 am

New England Patriots sends:

John Clore (CB) 9 yr vet, sub 70 Ai rating, -6 progress, decent stats as sub but a lot of that may be due to better defense and play selection

Theodore Shockley (WR) 9yr player, gettin the picture here? my weights have him at 75

John Forte (WR) Oh, guess what? 9 yr player, hmmm and WRs lose speed on their 9th season, my weights have him at 82 which is good, but not goin into 9th season, cmon man

2029 Round 1

Kansas City Chiefs sends:
Robert Bailey (WR)
Edward Morrell (MLB)
Benjamin Thomas (FS)
2027 Round 1 (Kansas City)
Last edited at 7/05/2021 7:02 pm

By GrandadB
7/05/2021 6:20 pm
After looking closer at this trade, which started when I first noticed that the Pats had the 1.1 pick, I can see that it was HORSE SHITE. It will have me seriously considering abandoning my team, after all the **** about position requirements. This type of trade is just as bad as any position exploit.

schneider was a dupe on this deal, not his fault, he's a 1 yr player and has only had the Chiefs, one team, and he got picked off by an owner who has had multiple teams and far more experience.

for those who are more comfortable reading German......... and I have broken down the 3 9yr players that were traded to the Chiefs. All will lose speed and rating points in their 9th season, watch the camp results.

Nachdem ich mir diesen Trade genauer angeschaut habe, der begann, als ich saß, dass die Pats den 1,1-Pick hatten, kann ich sehen, dass es HORSE SHITE war. Ich werde ernsthaft darüber nachdenken, mein Team aufzugeben, nach all dem Mist mit den Positionsanforderungen. Diese Art von Handel ist genauso schlecht wie jeder Positions-Exploit.

Schneider war bei diesem Deal ein Betrüger, höchstwahrscheinlich nicht seine Schuld, er ist ein 1-jähriger Spieler und hatte nur die Chiefs, ein Team, und er wurde von einem Besitzer abgeholt, der mehrere Teams und viel mehr Erfahrung hat.
Last edited at 7/05/2021 6:28 pm

By GrandadB
7/05/2021 6:33 pm
There needs to be trade rules and restrictions in this league, just as much as there are position rules and roster requirements as to # of player positions. Otherwise, you're going to see the same 4 or 5 teams every season in the conference champ games.

In dieser Liga muss es Handelsregeln und -beschränkungen geben, genauso wie Positionsregeln und Kaderanforderungen für die Anzahl der Spielerpositionen. Ansonsten werden Sie jede Saison die gleichen 4 oder 5 Teams in den Conference Champion Games sehen.

Re: Trades and Draft

By Hondo
7/05/2021 6:50 pm
I saw the trades also, and i must admit that my first thought was that somebody has two accounts. New England wanted to trade with me also and always offered 30+ year old players. I eventually sent him a message and said "i dont want your 30 year old players" Still he sent me another trade offer with another 30 year old.

I've struggled against both New England and Denver is prior seasons and to see these trades continue is very frustrating. This will probably be my last season in this league too. I cant compete with New England and now Denver having 5 first round picks next year is simply insane. This is the most frustrating league that i am in.

H...

By Redneckgopher
7/05/2021 11:08 pm
when I saw these trade my I shook my head and wondered what the Heck? It really does look like the case of multi specifically to make poor trades. What is the team trade history?

By mathan
7/06/2021 12:40 am
Yes, the thing with the unequal trades there was unfortunately again and again....
And I agree with you, 5x 1st round picks has nothing to do with the reality...
The game unfortunately slides from season more and more from the actual idea of just having fun with a NFL team manager. Now it goes unfortunately more and more, how can I trick the system and create with so my advantage.

I have to say that Little has a good trade management otherwise you don't get 5 1st rounders....

So...anyway, it should motivate us all to win against teams that are out of reach!!! So, let's still make the most of the draft and then maybe there will be a surprise winner in the SuperBowl!!! :-)

--------------------

Ja, die Sache mit den ungleichen Trades gab es leider immer wieder..
Und bin auch eurer Meinung, 5x 1st Round Picks hat nichts mit der Realität zu tun..
Das Spiel gleitet leider von Saison immer mehr und mehr vom eigentlichen Gedanken ab, einfach Spaß an einem Team Manager zu haben. Jetzt geht es leider immer mehr und mehr, wie kann ich das System austricksen und mit so meinen Vorteil verschaffen.

Man muss dazu aber auch fairerweise sagen, dass Little ein gutes Trade Management hat sonst kommt man nicht auf 5 1st Rounder...

So...trotzdem, es sollte uns alle motivieren, gegen Teams die außer Reichweite sind, zu gewinnen!! Also, machen wir noch das Beste aus dem Draft und dann gibt es vielleicht einen Überraschungssieger in der SuperBowl! :-)

By Little
7/06/2021 1:28 am
The Patriots Trades and the Broncos Trades are different. I didn't trade away 30yr old veterans for top 10 picks. But KC Trades are something special because the owner has no idea what he's doing or is just trolling around.
For me and my broncos team it is simple asset management. Most of my trades are only with picks at the draft days. Every team could do this. My last trades for 1st rounder are with setherick, LB10, greyghost and grandadb. All of them are experienced users so please don't put that trades in the same spotlight like trades with KC.

By IoanBlood
7/06/2021 1:41 am
Diese Trades haben teilweise schon ein besonderes "Geschmäckle". Entweder sind die einen komplett unerfahren oder es kommt der Verdacht eines Multiaccount auf. (gilt nicht für Little)
Auch die Menge der erhalten 1st-round picks ist zu überdenken.
Es gibt einige Möglichkeiten, das Ganze wieder in vernünftige Bahnen zu lenken, zB durch ein Trade-Board, Begrenzung der maximalen Picks pro Runde etc.

Some of these trades already have a special taste. Either some are completely inexperienced or the suspicion of a multi-account arises. (does not apply to Little)
The number of 1st round picks received should also be reconsidered.
There are a few ways to get the whole thing back on track, e.g. by setting up a trade board, limiting the maximum number of picks per round, etc.

By LB10
7/06/2021 7:16 am
Zu meinem Trade mit Little: ich benötigte einen OLiner den ich auf LT aber auch variabel auf anderen Positionen einsetzen kann. Mit meinem 2nd rounder wäre der Spieler den ich wollte wahrscheinlich nicht mehr zu bekommen gewesen. Von daher kam mir das Angebot für den 2.1 Pick gelegen. Klar hätte ich noch einen 4th rounder oder so dazu fordern können, aber da ich meinen Pick nächstes Jahr im Bereich 20-30 verorten würde (klar kann auch das in die Hose gehen) und ich einfach diese Saison einen LT benötigt habe, war der Trade für mich so okay...ob der Trade Partner in dem Moment schon 3 1st rounder für nächstes Jahr hat, ist in der Situation für mich irrelevant....