League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027: Season 9, General chit-chat thread

By Beers - League Admin
8/04/2021 10:06 am
GG Jags.
Ich habe einfach kein zugriff aufs Spiel heute gefunden.

GG Jags.
I just couldn't find way to make something in the game today.

By Chicagobears
8/11/2021 1:06 pm
Sorry to say this to the admin, but I have been having much at hand for a while. I will abandon this team for a new interested owner to come as I already have numerous teams at my disposal. Goodbye, good luck for the rest of your seasons, also I might come back if I have more time.

By GrandadB
8/15/2021 6:05 am
GG Seth/Vikes, ich weiß, dass du nicht viel mitgemacht hast, und ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich das gescoutet habe oder nicht, zu viele Teams. Das war ein verrücktes Ende der ersten Hälfte, überrascht, dass Boatman beim letzten Spiel, dem besten Lauf des Spiels, runtergekommen ist, lol. Pick Powers war wieder dabei, aber die Ram Defense kam in der 2. Hälfte durch und Powers stoppte glücklicherweise das Werfen von Picks. Der Sieg erwies sich als kostspielig, Zweifelhafte Verletzung meines Starters FS Holmes, 6 Wochen.

GG seth/Vikes, know that youve havnt been on much, and Im not sure whether or not I scouted that one, too many teams. That was a crazy end to the 1st half, surprised that Boatman got ran down on the last play, best run of the game, lol. Pick Powers was at it again, but the Ram defense came through in the 2nd half and Powers stopped throwin picks fortunately. The win proved costly, Doubtful injury to my starting FS Holmes, 6 weeks.

Last edited at 8/15/2021 6:11 am

By GrandadB
8/18/2021 7:08 am
GG 49ers, the Ram defense, once again, had to overcome TO's by Powers & Co.

By Redneckgopher
8/18/2021 12:22 pm
GG Buffalo

By GrandadB
8/19/2021 6:32 am
Vor dem 13. Spiel hat Ram QB Kenny "Pick" Powers die zweifelhafte Ehre, der zweitbeste der Liga in Interceptions zu sein, nachdem er 27 geworfen hat. Ich dachte, das wäre leicht das Beste, war aber überrascht zu sehen, dass die Steelers Brian Gavin haben geworfen unglaubliche 38 und keinen einzigen TD!!
Ich denke, es könnte ein guter Zeitpunkt sein, Ihren QB zu ändern, Willow.

Going into the 13th game, Ram QB Kenny "Pick" Powers, has the dubious honor of 2nd best the league in interceptions, having thrown 27. I thought that would easily be the most, but was surprised to see that the Steelers rookie QB Brian Gavin has thrown an incredible 38 interceptions and not a single TD!! I would suggest changing your QB, willow, my weights have Johnson rated 83 vs Gavin 73. On the other hand, QB is only a part of the problem when performance is way below the QB rating. Or, you just may be tanking, or a dupe account, as I havnt seen a post from you in this forum.

The Ram defense has done a great job so far this season, making up for the TO's.

Looks like Goff got a stomach ache on that one.
Last edited at 8/19/2021 12:54 pm

By Infinity on Trial
8/19/2021 7:43 am
This was a truly impressive game for Powers: https://german-nfl-league.myfootballnow.com/log/2879

According to the DB maintained by setherick, the FL Hitch produces an interception on 2.43% of snaps. But in the game above, Powers throws not one, not two, but three interceptions on the FL Hitch between 7:34 in the first quarter and 8:44 in the third. He should get some sort of award for that.

(Side note: If you call the FL Hitch 10 times in a game, expect bad things to happen.)

Minnesota has the best CB2 in the game, which helps.

By GrandadB
8/19/2021 12:53 pm
Ive probably been overusing the FL Hitch. But Powers has def been the worst out of the 10 teams that I have, by a large margin.

By Infinity on Trial
8/19/2021 6:52 pm
Overuse can be a problem, but in this stunning example, he was throwing picks long before the penalty would have kicked in.

By GrandadB
8/20/2021 6:01 am
GG mathan/Giants, very frustrating watch, 2 long drives in first half end up inside the 5 and we come away with 3 pts total. Watching Powers is like watching Goff when he was on the Rams, major disappointment based on his atts/rating. Your passing game did a nice job vs our secondary, our defense could not make up for the offense mistakes as they usually have to do.